Sunday, June 20, 2010

Greetings!

Well, after my first E3, I caught the writing bug. It couldn't have come at a better point in my life. I feel like this is the perfect time to go after things and really try to pursue a career in video game journalism. With that said, I kept asking myself - why on earth don't I have a blog? Perhaps, I didn't want another addiction. After all, I am a gamer. :-) But, no, it's time to join the blogging community. I'm going to devote this nifty blog to writing what I'm playing currently and including impressions throughout it. So keep your eyes peeled, and hopefully I'll have also some updates for you on some writing I'm working on here and there. Shameless self promotion: head on over to www.rpgfan.com. I just finished up some E3 coverage on the latest RPGs to come your way. I still have one more story left to write and then I'll be busy writing some previews and reviews. E3 was definitely a blast, but after hitting up Disney afterward, I am one sleepy girl. Hopefully, once I rest some great writing will come your way. Until then keep rocking out for those achievements and trophies and don't lose that gaming fever!

-Kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment